A subscription is simply a recurring payment for membership dues or donations. It makes it easy to keep up with payments without having to write checks or remember to send them in. Before you sign up for a subscription, here is some important information you should know and understand:
- Payments are made on the anniversary of the date you set up the subscription. In other words, if you want annual membership dues payments taken on December 15, you must set up your subscription on December 15, or if you want to make a monthly donation on the 5th of the month, you must set it up on the 5th of the month.
- Remember that dues are payable at the beginning of January each year. We recommend that you set up your subscription before January 10, so that dues are received prior to the annual membership meeting on the third Sunday in January.
- If you are making a late payment for membership dues, we recommend using the One-time payment option. Wait to set up the subscription until the date you want regular annual payments to begin. If you are trying to pay dues more than one year in arrears, you should contact the Secretary of the AMC Board of Trustees to make sure your membership has not been cancelled before you make a payment.
- If your recurring payment fails (insufficient funds, etc.), PayPal will not try to make up the payment on the next attempt. You must make the payment manually, either by check, or by using the one-time payment option.
- You cannot make changes to a subscription once it is set up (date of payments, or type of membership payment). If you change your mind, you must cancel the current subscription and start over.
- If you need to change or cancel this subscription, click here for instructions on how to delete a subscription, or you can find links on our Membership page using the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with the Chapel office.