If you have set up a automatic payment to AMC through PayPal, either for donations or for your annual membership dues, here are the instructions for cancelling future payments:
- Log into your PayPal account
- In the menu bar, click Profile ()
- Click PAYMENTS (in the top sub-menu)
- Scroll down to the Pre-approved Payments section and click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Find one of the recurring payments to Arlington Metaphysical Chapel on your payments list and click to open it.
- Click Cancel, and then Cancel plan. You will receive a confirmation that future payments will no longer be charged to you.
Note: If you are unable to access your PayPal subscription information online, we can cancel your subscription on your behalf. Please write to Arlington Metaphysical Chapel, 5618 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA 22205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This action only cancels the automatic payments you have scheduled.
- If you are canceling automatic payment of membership dues, you should continue making your annual dues payments by check or one-time payment through our website in order to keep your membership current.
- If you are canceling a recurring donation, you may continue making donations by check or through our website at any time.
Thank you for your continued support!